The Lloyd House
Drink in the heritage:
The Lloyd House at 69 Main St. was originally built in 1885 as a church manse. The Lloyds, who ran the first local drugstore, were long time owners. The Lloyd family lived in the house until the 1980s. It didn’t become a pub until 1998.
The menu at the Lloyd House has all the English pub house favourites like Fish and Chips, Shepherd’s Pie and Curry as well as North American classics like Burgers, Wings and Chicken wraps.
Mount Albert, Ontario